Self-employed borrowers experience the same loan process as people who receive a wage or salary. However, the income of self-employed borrowers’ is calculated under strict regulations for residential mortgages. Lenders want assurance that the borrowers can prove that they have a stable income and will be able to make their payments on time.
Join Our Mortgage Blog!
Sign up to get the latest posts by email.
- Down Payment Assistance Options For You March 5, 2020
- Renting vs. Buying: Homeowner Tax Breaks March 4, 2020
- Renting vs Buying: The Pros & Cons February 28, 2020
- Get Ready for the Spring Market February 25, 2020
- Are You Mortgage Ready? February 14, 2020
- 4 Things To Know About Your Credit Score February 14, 2020
- Big changes are coming to your FICO score February 4, 2020
- How to win the Realtor Marketing Game January 14, 2020
- No W-2? No Problem! January 8, 2020
- Investing in Real Estate: January 8, 2020